Thursday 31 March 2011

Thursday

I'm on a free in college now.
I got to walk here, I'm glad because Thursday is my favorite day to walk to college. The reason is quite shameful; Its bin day and i like to look in everyones recycling bins to see what they have eaten during the week.

Food really does have such a strong grip on me.

I am supposed to get lifts to and from college everyday. But since the half term finished, it hasnt really happened.  It went from both ways, to at least one way to now where i seem to walk both ways most days. I dont know why my mum doesnt bother anymore.

I think my family have given up on me.

My mum even told me so. I dont blame them, i have been in treatment for about 7 months and i havnt put any weight on. I put them through so much stress and i feel terrible about it.

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment