Saturday 21 May 2011

Something Embarrassing

Today, i thought i would share something i just remembered had happened to me. Its really quite embarrassing but i think the best way to deal with it is to share it and laugh at it!

I remember getting home from college, having eaten very little if not nothing and trying to convince myself i wasnt hungry. I needed to feed my cat, so i opened a sache of that disgusting, wet, smelly, meaty cat food. And i realised that it was actually extremely appealing and i wanted to eat it! (despite being vegetarian also) I was so hungry that even the most disgusting thing my body wanted to eat. Haha at me. How embarrassing!

Sophie x

P.S. dont worry, i didnt eat it.
P.P.S. I noticed the other day that my cat's treat pouch said '3 calories per treat' on it, so even cats are counting calories now? society is messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment