Saturday 28 May 2011

Parents

Hmm... I think my parents are starting to give up on me again. This past week a few nasty things were said that were totally unprovoked. 


On Wednesday, my dad, my sister and me were talking about pocket money. My dad was saying that we should have to work for money rather than just be given it. I jokily say that the joy of us for children is enough. My dad says something like "you give us no joy, just suffering with your anorexia". I was completely startled by this. I couldnt quite believe it was said seemingly out of no where.


Yesterday, my mum, my sister and me were talking about having sleepovers, i had already arranged one but my sister wanted one on the same night. My mum said it would be unfair because she would be kicked out from both TV rooms on her Saturday night off.  My sleepover was going to be after a night out so i said something about i wouldnt be an issue because we wouldnt be here until late. My mum said "Your always an issue with your anorexia".


These comments always stun me. I am never prepared for them. I dont think its said to aid my recovery, i think its for them. It helps them to tell me how miserable im making them. They still dont understand that im trying so hard and i did not chose to be this way.


Sophie x
Life Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment