Saturday 23 April 2011

The "Last To Go" Symptoms

I found this article yestarday

http://www.nourishing-the-soul.com/2011/01/disordered-eating-signs/


I thought it was quite interesting, is contains a list of 35 symptoms that are the last to go in recovery. So if your overcoming alot of them, your close to the end i suppose!

I havnt actually beaten any of them yet but some of them i never did in the first place. Some of them i cant imagin ever not doing though. Like using food as a reward, only eating at certain times and eating the smae meals daily with out variation. The things like these i just cannot imagine living without doing. So i suppose when i do stop doing them, i know im better!

I might even print this list. I think it will be good to have some aims to improve well being not just putting on weight which is what everyone at the clinic just wants me to do.

Sophie x


No comments:

Post a Comment