Sunday 17 April 2011

Saying Goodbye

Recently I have been finding things really hard. I'm in the Easter holidays from college so basically my parents can know practically exactly what im eating and i have to eat everything on my meal plan. I have no decisions. 

However, today i have been feeling really positive. I have just done what i have been asked to do. And I dont feel that stressed. I think i feel proud of myself rather than ashamed or guilty for eating. Usually i always feel guilty, either guilty for eating or guilty for not eating enough. It Is a strange feeling that i havnt felt before. Maybe i am turning over a new leaf. I feel like i have said that a million times. After my 17th i told everyone that this is it, things are going to change. I made small changes that didnt amount to anything because i still didnt put on weight.

But now for the first time i actually think its time to say goodbye to this think. I think i properly want it to go away now. I hope this feeling lasts. I hope this goes away. I hope this is goodbye fore the last time.

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment