Thursday 28 April 2011

Would-Have-Been Useful Leaflet

The time before last that i went to the clinic, they gave me an information leaflet. It was supposed to be given to me when i first started the treatment. I would have been very useful then! It talks about the team im working with, the different treatment phases, the assessment process, their philosophy etc. This would have been really helpful for me, especially the phases of treatment part because i was always so scared of what they were going to make me do, if i had had this i would have been much better prepared. Just before i began treatment, i looked up what it would include, but i couldnt find the information anywhere, maybe i was just looking in the wrong places, but in probably the next post i will detail the treatment plan of the plan i am on. 

Sophie x

Get Weak Realize Strong images

No comments:

Post a Comment